Yeah, yeah, I know. This blog has been here for 9 months already (just had to resist the urge to make a John Mulaney “this blog has been closed for FORTY YEARSS, WHOOOAAAA” joke) but as my YouTube presence ramps up, I can see more of you stopping in here to see what the blog’s about and finding nothing new. So I want to say welcome, and that the lack of content will be changing VERY soon.
Let’s just put everything I want to say into a list.
1. I have approximately 12 lists on the go in my purse right now. Just some backstory as to why this is coming at you in list form. Moving on..
2. I’ve been slacking on my blog game. Things have been so mildly successful on YouTube that I’ve been focusing a large amount of my time there. Now that I’m starting to get into a good rhythm with all of that, I can finally add my blog back into my schedule. NICE.
3. THANK YOU. If you’re reading this (it’s too late), it probably means you found your way here from Instagram or YouTube…or some other form of social media. Which means you trust me enough to click on the links I’m posting, which means I love you. So thank you for any support you’ve shown to me over the last few months as I increase my web presence to the level of “near excessive”. Hope you’re having as much fun as I am.
4. For a sentient piece of trash, I’ve done some cool things. I interviewed SWMRS. I’ve made a little group of YouTube friends. I’ve helped more than a couple people start their own blogs or get YouTube channels up and running. Essentially, I’m doing part time what I’d love to be doing full time. Thanks for not shunning me to my own corner of the internet and letting me feel like I’m at the big kids table.
5. I’m making music related pins and they are coming SOON (once I decide which design I want to do first).
6. I’m working on a new post series and keeping the details hush-hush for the time being, but if you want to leave your favourite bands in the comment section…y’know. It could be…helpful.
7. Welcome. Or welcome back, if you’ve been waiting 2 months for my return (be honest, you haven’t). I hope I can bring something to this space that will help you in some way or make your day a little brighter. If you have anything specific you’d like to see, leave that in the comment section as well.
Y’all are angels, thank you for putting up with me.
First of Her Name, Queen of Memes, Lord of the Seven Venues, Protector of the Blog, Khaleesi of the Content, called Paige Backstage, the Unfollowed, Mother of Dragons.