Welcome to Paige Backstage
Established in 2015
Hi, I’m Paige. I’m a 27 year old workaholic from Toronto. My genetic makeup is 25% allergies, 25% autoimmune diseases, and 50% inability to shut the hell up.
I’m notoriously bad at talking about myself, but love to hype up other people who I think are incredible (I guess it’s a good thing I have a blog). Maybe I should ask them to tell you about me. Here are a couple things in the meantime:
- I really love the Ontario music scene and I will shove it down the throat of anyone who even glances at me
- I go through spells of loving YouTube, but I mainly love writing here (or for outlets like Billboard.com & A.Side)
- On the side — or is this blog the side? — I work in social media, marketing, event promotion, and about a billion other things because I don’t know how to focus on one project at a time ~~ i’m an aries ~~
- The best thing I ever did was discover Halsey while she was still on Tumblr and I will never let anyone forget it
I started this blog to share what I’m listening to & give a platform to the artists I love, while also reinforcing the fact that being a fan is not a bad thing. So many people act like they’re ~too cool~ to get excited over bands, but honestly… that’s how they grow & become successful. It’s the people who aren’t afraid to go all out in supporting them.
I’m always looking for something new to obsess over. You can send me your music via email at email@example.com.
Please note: I’m not able to respond to every email. If you don’t hear from me, please don’t take it as me hating you… I just have a nightmare inbox that I can’t tame. Also, you may hear from me way late and be like “???” but it’s because eventually, I will get through everything.
For any questions regarding event promotion, sponsorships, or advertising, please contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Just want to say hi?
Send me digital mail at email@example.com, or send physical mail to my PO Box:
PO Box 59563 – Credit Landing
Mississauga, ON L5H 1G8
Awards & Accolades
- Judge for the 2017 JUNO Awards
- Please feel free to give me as many awards as you want
Occasionally you can find my writing elsewhere on the internet.
The 20 Best Halsey Songs: Critic’s Picks (5.28.19)
People can say ‘vinyls’ if they want to (10.1.17)
West Texas Sweetheart
Americana Fans – You’re Gonna Love The Maine (10.24.16)
Thanks for stopping by!